We are looking for a talented Laravel Developer for our small team that is quickly growing. The right candidate will be fun to work with, have a can-do attitude and strong work ethic who meets the criteria below. The position can be full time, part time or contract leading to full time.
GaleForce Digital Technologies, Inc. specializes in providing superior software and internet marketing solutions for ad agencies, internet marketing companies, multi-location outlets and franchise groups. ReForce is our advanced software solution designed to improve customer satisfaction and boost online reviews in the process. MediaForce is our media planning software solution that allows advertising agencies and media buyers to plan, place and reconcile media schedules. You will be involved in both of these areas.
- Develop user-facing features for SaaS company
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Act as a sounding board to the design team and technical advisor for best practice
- Review and always be up on the latest trends in your field
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelors’ in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2-4 years of PHP application framework experience
- Responsive code is deeply ingrained in your thought process
- An eye for UI / UX concepts and designs
- WooCommerce, Magento, Bootstrap experience a plus
- Site optimization and performance (SEO and best practice)
- Ability to quickly acquire an understanding of the complex tasks within the job function and able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GitHub, etc).
- Ability to self-manage and meet required deadlines.
Competitive compensation and full benefits package includes health insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance, excellent company sponsored/funded retirement plan, company paid long-term disability insurance, wellness program, flexible paid time off and a great opportunity for equity position.
Qualified candidates please forward resume and salary requirements if interested. EOE
All applications must be sent in with either GitHub username for samples of work/code or 3-5 samples of work
Local candidates only – this is an onsite position.