It’s complicated. In 2020, all of it has been very complicated. With the complexities of navigating our new reality that has been interwoven with COVID-19, comes the fallout of the virus’s impact on how business is conducted. Interpersonal isn’t so much a reality today as it was just eight months ago, as remote settings have altered work dynamics. As a media buyer, you already face enough uphill challenges on a daily basis. Here we present to you three ways media buying software for agencies can help simplify your life and flatten out that seemingly endless staircase you’ve been climbing in this unprecedented year. All-in-One Convenience Forget Excel sheets, multiple windows and multiple programs – an all-in-one media buying software for agencies can be your go-to for getting the job done quicker and with better results. During this busy time of year and the increased buying that comes during it, a reliable solution like MediaForce can help you excel without Excel. How so, you might ask? Let’s take a look at what a quality media buying tool can offer you in terms of functionality and convenience.
- Electronic Importing – Have avails and invoices that need to be imported? A strong media buying software for agencies can import these electronically, making reconciliation a snap. Your accounting department will be forever grateful.
- Nielsen and Comscore Integrations – Add value to your media buys with these integral integrations. Nielsen and Comscore are the preeminent evaluators of media, determining which TV, radio, over-the-top and digital platforms are worth the buy and which are not. The companies are constantly innovating and adapting to changes in the market. If you are looking to make life easier and enlist the help of media buying software, one that features these integrations is a must.
- Order Building – Whether traditional media, digital media or neither of the above, you should be utilizing a media buying software solution that lets you build your orders within it. To reiterate: excel without Excel.
- Increased Security – By the end of 2025, approximately only 1% of cloud security failures will be the fault of the provider, ensuring your agency’s decision to use a SaaS solution will be nearly bulletproof.
- Lower Overhead – Allowing employees to work remotely, even just 50% of the time, can save businesses upward of $11,000 per year, per employee. To commit to such a strategy, having a media buying platform for agencies that is reliable and ready to work for you is key.
- Higher Productivity – Research has shown working from home has actually increased productivity during the pandemic. The moxie of certain employees to prove their worth in tougher times may be shining through.